Thursday 27 October 2016

Obese couple got married naked in a garden (photos

31-year-old obese, 165 kg woman identified as Monique Penberthy got married naked in front of 700 people after her wedding dress order was cancelled while she was in a coma.

UK Mirror disclosed that Monique landed in hospital for surgery and was in coma for 31 days, and when she awoke from the coma, determined to tie the knot. But Monique, who is also a dog trainer could not face looking for the perfect size 32 gown again, after taking two months to find the first one, before she fell sick

So, she suggested to her groom-to-be, truck driver Rowan, aged 27 that they should get married naked instead. He agreed and at Confest, in Moulamein, New South Wales, they both married, wearing just a veil, necklace, top hat and bow tie and their birthday suits.

After their wedding, Monique said: “I’d survived death so what did my weight matter? I wasn’t embarrassed. I was more concerned about my hair looking okay, as it had fallen out in clumps since my coma, leaving me self-conscious. After, everyone hugged and congratulated us. It was beautiful, a dream come true.”

No comments:

Post a Comment